2017 Military Pay Charts
Update: The 2.1 percent pay raise for 2017 has been passed into law.
Military pay will see a 2.1 percent increase for 2017, compared to 2016 levels. The military pay tables below apply to active members of the Navy, Marines, Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
The calculator above (and related tables below) reflect 2017 monthly pay based on the 2.1 percent pay raise, which is effective as of January 1, 2017. This pay increase will be reflected in your January 15 paycheck.
To calculate your complete military pay, including base pay, BAH and other special pays, use the Military Pay Calculator.
Prior Pay Charts:
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The Annual Pay Raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- And Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
|Pay Charts Military Pay Military Pay Calculator Military Benefits|